GRIZZLY 350 4WD
Full-sized 4x4, full-sized capability, in an affordable package - that’s Grizzly 350. Under the bonnet you’ll find none other than Yamaha’s proven and trusted 348cc air-/oil-cooled four-stroke single, famous for its toughness and robust build quality. It transmits its power through Yamaha’s legendary Ultramatic® V-belt transmission, and uses On-Command® switching to flick from light steering 2WD to go anywhere 4WD at the push of a button. Grizzly 350 4WD has the full-featured list of appointments and capabilities, the peace of mind of famous Yamaha build quality, and a highly competitive price.
All Yamaha Utility ATV and ROV now come with 3 year factory warranty.
Rider safety is our priority. This ATV should only be ridden by riders aged 16 years and older.
- Engine TypeAir-cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC, 2 valve, single cylinder
- Displacement (cc)348.0
- Bore x Stroke (mm)83.0 x 64.5
- Compression Ratio9.2 : 1
- Lubrication SystemWet sump
- Fuel ManagementBSR33 x 1
- IgnitionDC - CDI
- Starter SystemElectric
- Fuel Tank Capacity (L)13.5
- Final TransmissionShaft
- TransmissionUltramatic® V-belt with all-wheel engine braking; F, N, R
- Frame TypeSteel tube
- Suspension FrontIndependent double wishbone, 160mm travel
- Suspension RearSwingarm, 180mm travel
- Brakes FrontHydraulic dual discs
- Brakes RearDrum
- Tyres FrontAT25 × 8-12
- Tyres RearAT25 × 10-12