Yamaha's rugged Grizzly has earned a solid reputation for being the world's toughest ATV. By making light work of heavy jobs, the Grizzly gives you time to appreciate your surroundings.
This class-leading ATV now moves to the next level with a new 686cc engine that gives you more torque for work… or play. Its compact new bodywork gets LED lights and a halogen work light for more powerful illumination. And the 26-inch tyres give higher traction and durability.
Featuring Yamaha's Ultramatic® transmission and On-Command® drive system - together with Electronic Power Steering (EPS) - the Grizzly 700 gives you even more performance, style and functionality.
All Yamaha Utility ATV and ROV come with 3 year factory warranty.
- Engine TypeLiquid-cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC, 4-valve, single cylinder
- Displacement (cc)686.0
- Bore x Stroke (mm)102.0 x 84.0
- Compression Ratio10.0 : 1
- Lubrication SystemWet sump
- Fuel ManagementSingle Mikuni 44mm
- Starter SystemElectric
- Fuel Tank Capacity (L)18.0
- Final TransmissionShaft
- TransmissionUltramatic® V-belt with all-wheel engine braking; H, L, N, R, P
- Frame TypeSteel tube
- Suspension FrontIndependent double wishbone, 193mm travel
- Suspension RearIndependent double wishbone, 232mm travel
- Brakes FrontHydraulic dual discs
- Brakes RearHydraulic dual discs
- Tyres FrontAT26 × 8-12
- Tyres RearAT26 × 10-12