KODIAK 700 EPS
Designed for farmers, foresters and industrial users who need a tough utility vehicle for extreme conditions, the user-friendly Kodiak 700 delivers superior performance with outstanding value.
Powered by a fuel efficient 686cc engine – and featuring a compact chassis with a plush seat for day-long riding comfort – this tough workhorse can carry a 140kg payload plus rider and tow up to 600kg.
Kodiak – because work doesn’t need to be a chore.
- Engine TypeLiquid-cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC, 4-valve, single cylinder
- Displacement (cc)686.0
- Bore x Stroke (mm)102.0 x 84.0
- Compression Ratio10.0 : 1
- Lubrication SystemWet sump
- Fuel ManagementElectronic Fuel Injection
- Starter SystemElectric
- Fuel Tank Capacity (L)18.0
- Final TransmissionShaft
- TransmissionUltramatic® V-belt with all-wheel engine braking; H, L, N, R, P
- Frame TypeSteel tube
- Suspension FrontIndependent double wishbone, 180mm travel
- Suspension RearIndependent double wishbone, 230mm travel
- Brakes FrontHydraulic dual discs
- Brakes RearWet multiple disc
- Tyres FrontAT25 × 8-12
- Tyres RearAT25 × 10-12