The AG200 has been Downunder’s best-selling AG bike for many years for one simple reason - It’s got the balance that works.
An AG bike has got to be tough, reliable, functional and cheap, and since the AG200 is the only bike in its class built from the ground up for farm use.
Its simple, no-nonsense engineering has proven capable of years of hard-working service.
There’s the time and effort-saving convenience of electric start with kick backup, as well as dual side stands, clutch lock, front and rear carry racks and all the other features you’d expect from a genuine AG bike.
- Engine TypeAir-cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC, 2-valve, single cylinder
- Displacement (cc)196.0
- Bore x Stroke (mm)67.0 x 55.7
- Compression Ratio9.5 : 1
- Lubrication SystemWet sump
- Fuel ManagementBS26
- Starter SystemElectric and Kick
- Fuel Tank Capacity (L)10.0
- Final TransmissionChain
- TransmissionConstant mesh 5-speed