With DNA lifted straight out of our championship winning YZ250F, this model is a precision instrument for single track surgery.
If you think you need a big bore motor to go quick on the trails – think again. One spin on the WR250F is enough to convince most riders that the instant delivery from the reverse fed race-inspired engine combined with super sharp handling is the quickest way through the forest.
WR250F’s industry leading twin chamber speed sensitive KYB forks and matching rear shock deliver an unbeatable package when the trails get technical.
- Engine TypeLiquid-cooled, 4-stroke, DOHC, 4-valve
- Displacement (cc)250.0
- Bore x Stroke (mm)77.0 x 53.6
- Compression Ratio13.5 : 1
- Lubrication SystemWet sump
- Fuel ManagementFuel Injection
- Starter SystemElectric
- Fuel Tank Capacity (L)7.5
- Final TransmissionChain
- TransmissionConstant mesh 6-speed
- Frame TypeBilateral beam
- Suspension FrontTelescopic forks, 310mm travel
- Suspension RearSwingarm (link suspension), 318mm travel
- Brakes FrontHydraulic single disc, 270mm
- Brakes RearHydraulic single disc, 245mm
- Tyres Front80/100-21 51M Tube type
- Tyres Rear110/100-18 64M Tube type