This purpose built enduro racer is built for riding in the bush – fast.
Developed as a sister machine to the YZ250X two-stroke, this cross country racer is equipped with a shorty muffler and slightly firmer suspension settings than WR250F.
And with no lights, speedo, bashplate or a radiator fan, the FX tips the scales at 4kg lighter than the road registrable WR250F.
- Engine TypeLiquid-cooled, 4-stroke, DOHC, 4-valve
- Displacement (cc)250.0
- Bore x Stroke (mm)77.0 x 53.6
- Compression Ratio13.5 : 1
- Lubrication SystemWet sump
- Fuel ManagementFuel Injection
- Starter SystemElectric
- Fuel Tank Capacity (L)7.5
- Final TransmissionChain
- TransmissionConstant mesh 6-speed
- Frame TypeBilateral beam
- Suspension FrontTelescopic forks, 310mm travel
- Suspension RearSwingarm (link suspension), 318mm travel
- Brakes FrontHydraulic single disc, 270mm
- Brakes RearHydraulic single disc, 245mm
- Tyres Front90/90-21 54M Tube type
- Tyres Rear110/100-18 64M Tube type