When it comes to kids' minibikes, Yamaha is the clear leader.
With the PW50's rider friendly design, it's easy to see why this 50cc 2-stroke is a firm favourite with kids and parents. Safety features include an adjustable throttle which allows parents to limit top speed to suit the rider's skill level - and the enclosed shaft drive reduces maintenance chores. And there's no gear shifting to worry about, it's zippy 50cc 2-stroke engine drives through a fully automatic gearbox for simple 'twist-and-go' performance.
At just 39kg, this lightweight and compact mini-bike is the ideal way for your child to have hours of fun while developing their riding skills.
- Engine TypeAir-cooled, 2-stroke, reed-valve
- Displacement (cc)49.0
- Bore x Stroke (mm)40.0 x 39.2
- Compression Ratio6.0 : 1
- Lubrication SystemAutolube
- Fuel ManagementVM12
- Starter SystemKick
- Fuel Tank Capacity (L)2.0
- Final TransmissionShaft
- Frame TypeSteel tube backbone
- Suspension FrontTelescopic forks, 60mm travel
- Suspension RearUnit swing, 50mm travel
- Brakes FrontDrum
- Brakes RearDrum
- Tyres Front2.50-10 4PR Tube type
- Tyres Rear2.50-10 4PR Tube type