Yamaha's leading TT-R range includes the beautifully-styled TT-R110E, which is aimed at new riders as well as those graduating from the smaller TT-R50E.
Its radical racing-blue, motocross-style bodywork has been directly inspired by our MXGP-winning YZ race bikes. For easy steering and high levels of rider comfort, this good-looking youth bike features long-travel front and rear suspension.
New and experienced off-road riders will love the smooth and strong performance of the 110cc 4-stroke engine, and the 4-speed semi-automatic gearbox means that there is no clutch lever for riders to worry about.
- Engine TypeAir-cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC
- Displacement (cc)110.0
- Bore x Stroke (mm)51.0 x 54.0
- Compression Ratio9.3 : 1
- Lubrication SystemWet sump
- Fuel ManagementVM16
- Starter SystemElectric and Kick
- Fuel Tank Capacity (L)4.0
- Final TransmissionChain
- TransmissionConstant mesh 4-speed
- Frame TypeSteel tube backbone
- Suspension FrontTelescopic forks, 115mm travel
- Suspension RearSwingarm, 110mm travel
- Brakes FrontDrum
- Brakes RearDrum
- Tyres Front2.50-14 4PR Tube type
- Tyres Rear3.00-12 4PR Tube type