With a range of race-developed features, including a disc front brake, tough lightweight bodywork and long-travel front and rear suspension, the TT-R125LWE are the next step up from our mid-sized TT-R110E. For impressive and powerful performance that younger riders will enjoy, the 125 cc air-cooled, 4-stroke single-cylinder engine is rugged and easy to maintain.
There's no tool quite like a TT-R125LWE for discovering the joy of the world outside your fence. With its sharp steering, comfort and great terrain holding, it's an unsurpassed mid-sized playbike that rapidly grows confidence and enjoyment in a rider.
With 180 mm suspension travel at the front and 168 mm at the rear, the TT-R125LWE can take on tough terrain. And like all the TT-R models, from 50cc to 230cc, Yamaha quality and reliability come as standard.
- Engine TypeAir-cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC, 2-valve
- Displacement (cc)124.0
- Bore x Stroke (mm)54.0 x 54.0
- Compression Ratio10.0 : 1
- Lubrication SystemWet sump
- Fuel ManagementVM20 x 1
- Starter SystemElectric and Kick
- Fuel Tank Capacity (L)6.0
- Final TransmissionChain
- TransmissionConstant mesh 5-speed
- Frame TypeDiamond
- Suspension FrontTelescopic forks, 180mm travel
- Suspension RearSwingarm (link suspension), 168mm travel
- Brakes FrontHydraulic single disc, 220mm
- Brakes RearDrum
- Tyres Front70/100-19 42M Tube type
- Tyres Rear90/100-16 52M Tube type