The TT-R50E is a dream come true for junior.
Everything about this rider-friendly mini-bike is designed to create a fun and enjoyable experience for four to seven year olds. For simple riding, the electric-start 50cc 4-stroke engine is equipped with a semi-automatic 3-speed gearbox - and for added parental control the TT-R50E can only be started with the ignition key inserted.
The rugged blue bodywork has been inspired by Yamaha’s GP-winning MX bikes, and with long-travel suspension and knobby tyres, the TT-R50E is ready to provide many hours of fun for all the family.
- Engine TypeAir-cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC, 2-valve
- Displacement (cc)50.0
- Bore x Stroke (mm)36.0 x 48.6
- Compression Ratio9.5 : 1
- Lubrication SystemWet sump
- Fuel ManagementVM11
- Starter SystemElectric
- Fuel Tank Capacity (L)3.0
- Final TransmissionChain
- TransmissionConstant mesh 3-speed
- Frame TypeSteel tube backbone
- Suspension FrontTelescopic forks, 96mm travel
- Suspension RearSwingarm, 71mm travel
- Brakes FrontDrum
- Brakes RearDrum
- Tyres Front2.50-10 4PR Tube type
- Tyres Rear2.50-10 4PR Tube type