If you’ve been around the dirt bike scene for a while you’ll know that the YZ250 has a super impressive track record. This thoroughbred racer has won just about everything worth winning in motocross and supercross.
With explosive engine performance and a lightweight aluminium chassis, the YZ250 attracts a loyal following of riders who grew up with pre-mix. And it’s also caught the attention of a whole new generation of younger riders who just want to get out there and ride.
*Model shown with optional Race Kit fitted that can be purchased separately..
- Engine TypeLiquid-cooled, 2-stroke, reed-valve with YPVS
- Displacement (cc)249.0
- Bore x Stroke (mm)66.4 x 72.0
- Compression Ratio8.9 - 10.6 : 1
- Lubrication SystemPremix
- Fuel ManagementPWK38S
- Starter SystemKick
- Fuel Tank Capacity (L)8.0
- Final TransmissionChain
- TransmissionConstant mesh 5-speed
- Frame TypeAluminium controlled filled semi double cradle
- Suspension FrontTelescopic forks, 300mm travel
- Suspension RearSwingarm (link suspension), 315mm travel
- Brakes FrontHydraulic single disc, 250mm
- Brakes RearHydraulic single disc, 245mm
- Tyres Front80/100-21 51M Tube type
- Tyres Rear110/90-19 62M Tube type