Yamaha’s engineers have over 40 years of technical knowledge - knowledge that has placed countless riders in the VictorYZone.
Those skills have been hard at work developing the first step on the bLU cRU ladder - the all new YZ65. Trust Yamaha to get the mix of performance and easy-ride characteristics just right. And trust our engineers to offer that mix with unparalleled durability and reliability.
Fitted with Yamaha’s YPVS system, this feisty two-stroke has heaps of easy-to-use torque. And handling is predictable and assured thanks to tried and tested chassis design and industry leading KYB suspension.
YZ65 offers all the fun, performance and dependability of Yamaha’s bigger YZs. It’s the first step on a long journey - a journey that will keep young guns with the bLU cRU and firmly within the VictorYZone.
- Engine TypeLiquid-cooled, 2-stroke, reed-valve
- Displacement (cc)64.8
- Bore x Stroke (mm)43.5 x 43.6
- Compression Ratio8.1~9.6 : 1
- Lubrication SystemPremix
- Fuel ManagementKeihin Carburettor
- Starter SystemKick
- Fuel Tank Capacity (L)3.4
- Final TransmissionChain
- TransmissionConstant mesh 6-speed
- Frame TypeSteel tube
- Suspension FrontTelescopic forks, 215mm travel
- Suspension RearSwingarm, 269mm travel
- Brakes FrontHydraulic single disc, 198mm
- Brakes RearHydraulic single disc, 190mm
- Tyres Front60/100-14 Maxxis Maxxcross SI
- Tyres Rear80/100-12 Maxxis Maxxcross SI