The YZ85 is a legend in the youth motocross scene. It’s the bike that inspired many of today’s top professional racers and helped them on their path to MX glory. And with its increased performance, the new YZ85 is the dirt bike that can turn young riders’ dreams into reality.
Its all-new 85cc liquid-cooled 2-stroke engine comes with a Yamaha Power Valve System (YPVS) that delivers a wider spread of explosive power giving genuine advantage over the competition.
And with fully adjustable forks, wave-type front and rear discs and adaptable ergonomics, the new YZ85 has the technology to launch riders all the way to the top.
- Engine TypeLiquid-cooled, 2-stroke with YPVS
- Displacement (cc)85.0
- Bore x Stroke (mm)47.5 x 47.8
- Compression Ratio8.1-9.6 : 1
- Lubrication SystemPremix
- Fuel ManagementPWK28
- Starter SystemKick
- Fuel Tank Capacity (L)5.0
- Final TransmissionChain
- TransmissionConstant mesh 6-speed
- Frame TypeSemi double cradle
- Suspension FrontTelescopic forks, 275mm travel
- Suspension RearSwingarm (link suspension), 282mm travel
- Brakes FrontHydraulic single disc, 220mm
- Brakes RearHydraulic single disc, 190mm
- Tyres Front70/100-17 40M
- Tyres Rear90/100-14 49M