Bolt R-Spec is a bobber-styled ride that encapsulates the stripped back look wrapped around a pulsating V-twin.
Compact and stylish with a low seat height, this Bolt delivers a refined and agile ride while retaining the character that is a critical part of owning such an individual machine. Yamaha's flat line style and use of exposed metal components accentuates the bike’s pure simplicity while the V-twin motor provides spirited performance and unquestioned reliability.
The stripped back Bolt also provides a perfect entry into the world of customisation.
Bolt is everything you need and nothing you don’t
- Engine TypeAir-cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC 4-valve, V-twin
- Displacement (cc)942.0
- Bore x Stroke (mm)85.0 x 83.0
- Compression Ratio9.0 : 1
- Lubrication SystemWet Sump
- Fuel ManagementFuel injection
- Starter SystemElectric
- Fuel Tank Capacity (L)12.0
- Final TransmissionBelt
- TransmissionConstant mesh 5-speed
- Frame TypeDouble cradle
- Suspension FrontTelescopic forks, 120mm travel
- Suspension RearSwingarm, 70mm travel
- Brakes FrontHydraulic single disc, 298mm
- Brakes RearHydraulic single disc, 298mm
- Tyres Front100/90-19M/C 57H Tubeless
- Tyres Rear150/80B16M/C 71H Tubeless