The learner approved V-Star 650s have topped the cruiser sales charts for a number of years with good reason.
We know you don't have to be a heavyweight to express yourself. The way we see it, this Classic has all the Star quality and strong-running V-twin performance you want.
A low seat height means just about anyone can ride one – and more crucially, the 650s have the fit, finish, reliability and performance that all our Stars are known for.
An ideal starting point to the world of V-twin, the 650 V-Stars punch well above their weight. Meaning you get all the benefits of sweet handling and light weight while you appear to be riding a full bore badass V-twin.
- Engine TypeAir-cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC, 2-valve, V-twin
- Displacement (cc)649.0
- Bore x Stroke (mm)81.0 x 63.0
- Compression Ratio9.0 : 1
- Lubrication SystemWet sump
- Fuel Management28mm Mikuni downdraft-type
- Starter SystemElectric
- Fuel Tank Capacity (L)16.0
- Final TransmissionShaft
- TransmissionConstant mesh 5-speed
- Frame TypeSteel double cradle
- Suspension FrontTelescopic forks, 140mm travel
- Suspension RearSwingarm (link suspension), with adjustable preload, 98mm travel
- Brakes FrontHydraulic single disc, 298mm
- Brakes RearDrum
- Tyres Front130/90-16M/C 67S Tube type
- Tyres Rear170/80-15 M/C 77S Tube type