MT-07LA offers the most fun introduction to the joys of motorcycling for riders Down Under. With power maximised for the LAMs limit, delivered precisely when and where you want it, MT-07LA has that special quality of having heaps of get-up-and-go but without being intimidating. This is helped by a lightweight chassis package, great brakes and sticky tyres.
With the new generation MT-07, handling is even more surefooted thanks to increased damping and stiffer springs up front and new rebound adjustment out back. Comfort has also been improved with a new seat.
And the icing on the cake is a hot new look including a sleek headlight, new bars, fender seat and body panels that align the model with other Street Cred models in the MT range.
- Engine TypeLiquid-cooled, 4-stroke, DOHC, 4-valve, 2-cylinder
- Displacement (cc)655.0
- Bore x Stroke (mm)78.0 x 68.6
- Compression Ratio11.0 : 1
- Lubrication SystemWet sump
- Fuel ManagementFuel Injection
- Starter SystemElectric
- Fuel Tank Capacity (L)14.0
- Final TransmissionChain
- TransmissionConstant mesh 6-speed
- Frame TypeDiamond
- Suspension FrontTelescopic forks, 130mm travel
- Suspension RearSwingarm (link suspension), 130mm travel
- Brakes FrontHydraulic dual discs, 282mm - ABS
- Brakes RearHydraulic single disc, 245mm - ABS
- Tyres Front120/70 ZR 17M/C(58W) Tubeless
- Tyres Rear180/55 ZR 17M/C(73W) Tubeless