Retro – meet modern. XSR700 matches future tech with retro style for an entertaining ride with attitude to burn. With deep torque and a super agile chassis, it’s for those who appreciate heritage without the hassle.
The cutting edge 655cc inline twin engine features our crossplane philosophy that delivers linear torque for outstanding acceleration. The retro styled XSR700 also benefits from a tight and lightweight chassis for agility and sharp handling.
This 655cc model is unique to New Zealand with power delivery specially maximised for our LAMs market. The 270-degree crank gives a strong feeling of acceleration and great traction, and the deep linear torque ensures outstanding performance. Wave disc brakes with ABS as standard and a lightweight digital LCD dash are fully modern but styling is pure retro.
XSR700 - tomorrow's technology, yesterday.
- Engine TypeLiquid-cooled, 4-stroke, DOHC, 4-valve, 2-cylinder
- Displacement (cc)655.0
- Bore x Stroke (mm)78.0 x 68.6
- Compression Ratio11.0 : 1
- Lubrication SystemWet sump
- Fuel ManagementFuel Injection
- Starter SystemElectric
- Fuel Tank Capacity (L)14.0
- Final TransmissionChain
- TransmissionConstant mesh 6-speed
- Frame TypeDiamond
- Suspension FrontTelescopic forks, 130mm travel
- Suspension RearSwingarm (link suspension), 130mm travel
- Brakes FrontHydraulic dual discs, 282mm - ABS
- Brakes RearHydraulic single disc, 245mm - ABS
- Tyres Front120/70 ZR17 MC (58V) Tubeless
- Tyres Rear180/55 ZR17M/C (73V) Tubeless