Yamaha’s ground-breaking Leaning Multi Wheel (LMW) technology can now be ridden closer to the horizon thanks to the increased levels of comfort and functionality delivered by the Niken GT, via a high touring screen, heated grips and comfort seat. Semi-soft 25-litre panniers provide storage space for the long road ahead, and cruise control lets you relax and enjoy the scenery.
Torque-rich CP3 847cc three-cylinder engine, developed specifically for the Niken GT, features fuel injection settings that provide a strong mid-range surge of power. Confidence-inspiring front-end grip is provided from the twin front wheels, giving outstanding handling and the ability to carve through the most challenging corners.
The Niken GT strikes the perfect balance of sportsbike agility, long-range touring comfort and confidence-inspiring handling.
- Engine TypeLiquid-cooled, 4-stroke, DOHC, 4-valve, 3-cylinder
- Displacement (cc)847.0
- Bore x Stroke (mm)78.0 x 59.1
- Compression Ratio11.5 : 1
- Lubrication SystemWet Sump
- Fuel ManagementFuel Injection
- Starter SystemElectric
- Fuel Tank Capacity (L)18.0
- Final TransmissionChain
- TransmissionConstant mesh 6-speed
- Frame TypeDiamond
- Suspension FrontDouble USD Telescopic forks, 110m travel
- Suspension RearSwingarm (link suspension), 125mm travel
- Brakes FrontHydraulic dual discs, 298mm
- Brakes RearHydraulic single disc, 282mm
- Tyres Front120/70-R15
- Tyres Rear190/55-R17