This exclusive machine is a special version of the incredible R1, and comes with even higher factory specification – enabling track riders to discover their true potential.
A six axis Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) offers control over traction, slides, front wheel lift, braking and launches. Its Communication Control Unit with GPS lets you access lap times and other running data on an Android-based tablet.
And R1M’s Electronic Racing Suspension (ERS) delivers ultimate handling.
With its 200bhp crossplane engine, short wheelbase chassis, 3D control electronics and exclusive carbon bodywork, R1M delivers M1-derived factory-bike technology.
- Engine TypeLiquid-cooled, 4-stroke, DOHC, 4-valve, forward-inclined parallel 4-cylinder
- Displacement (cc)998.0
- Bore x Stroke (mm)79.0 x 50.9
- Compression Ratio13.0 : 1
- Lubrication SystemWet sump
- Fuel ManagementFuel Injection
- Engine ManagementYCC-T, YCC-I, TCS, SCS, LIF, QSS, UBS, ABS, LCS
- Starter SystemElectric
- Fuel Tank Capacity (L)17.0
- Final TransmissionChain
- TransmissionConstant mesh 6-speed
- Frame TypeAluminium Deltabox
- Suspension FrontÖhlins electronic adjustable telescopic forks, 120mm travel
- Suspension RearÖhlins electronic adjustable, 120mm travel
- Brakes FrontHydraulic dual discs, 320mm - ABS
- Brakes RearHydraulic single disc, 220mm - ABS
- Tyres Front120/70 ZR17MC (58W) Tubeless
- Tyres Rear200/55 ZR17M/C (78W) Tubeless