This lightweight supersport gets a whole new MotoGP-inspired look that makes it the most radical 300 on the street... or track. Its sleek new bodywork echoes Rossi’s race bike – and the aggressive new dual LED headlights underline its pure R-series DNA.
New high-specification 37mm inverted front forks offer enhanced suspension feel and feedback – while a lower fuel tank and revised handlebar position improve rider ergonomics to give you greater comfort and control.
Step up to the plate, and enter R-World.
- Engine TypeLiquid cooled, 4-stroke, DOHC, 4-valve
- Displacement (cc)321.0
- Bore x Stroke (mm)68.0 × 44.1
- Compression Ratio11.2 : 1
- Lubrication SystemWet sump
- Fuel ManagementFuel Injection
- Starter SystemElectric
- Fuel Tank Capacity (L)14.0
- Final TransmissionChain
- TransmissionConstant mesh 6-speed
- Frame TypeDiamond
- Suspension FrontUSD Telescopic forks, 130mm travel
- Suspension RearSwingarm, 125mm travel
- Brakes FrontHydraulic single disc, 298mm - ABS
- Brakes RearHydraulic single disc, 220mm - ABS
- Tyres Front110/70-17M/C 54H Tubeless
- Tyres Rear140/70-17M/C 66H Tubeless