YXZ1000R SS SE
Yamaha has taken the YXZ1000R SS SE paddle shift to the next level with enhancements that improve performance and reliability.
Larger terrain ripping tyres and a rear mounted radiator means you can go harder for longer. The SS SE model comes with all the features and benefits of the standard YXZ but adds an improved roll cage design, beadlock rims, and more accessory integration. Plus it’s now turbo ready, fitted with race performance conrods.
YXZ1000R SS SE. A whole new level.
- Engine TypeLiquid-cooled, 4-stroke, DOHC, 4-valve, 3-cylinder
- Displacement (cc)998.0
- Bore x Stroke (mm)80.0 x 66.2
- Compression Ratio11.3 : 1
- Lubrication SystemDry sump
- Fuel ManagementFuel Injection
- Starter SystemElectric
- Fuel Tank Capacity (L)34.0
- Final TransmissionShaft
- TransmissionConstant mesh 5 speed, paddle shift, auto clutch, with reverse
- Frame TypeSteel tube
- Suspension FrontIndependent double wishbone with anti-sway bar, 411mm travel
- Suspension RearIndependent double wishbone with anti-sway bar, 432mm travel
- Brakes FrontHydraulic dual discs
- Brakes RearHydraulic dual discs, shaft mounted park brake
- Tyres Front29 x 9.00R-14
- Tyres Rear29 x 11.00R-14