Need more than two people for the job? Then we have the vehicle for you. Viking Six Seater is designed to access remote areas carrying up to six in comfort.
A longer wheelbase eases the ride and allows for best-in-class interior space. Both front and rear centre seats are offset, as are the middle headrests, allowing for unmatched middle passenger comfort and convenience. All passengers have a three-point seatbelts for riding comfort.
Front and rear passengers also have the convenience of an integrated handhold with hand-cushions that enhance comfort. As with the three seater. Viking Six runs our Ultramatic On-Command® drive system with 2WD, 4WD and 4WD with Diff Lock, and is powered by a high-torque 686cc engine.
Get Six of the best…
All Yamaha ATV and ROV now come with 3 year factory warranty.
- Engine TypeLiquid-cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC, 4 valve, single cylinder
- Displacement (cc)686.0
- Bore x Stroke (mm)102.0 x 84.0
- Compression Ratio10.0 : 1
- Lubrication SystemWet Sump
- Fuel ManagementFuel Injection
- Starter SystemElectric
- Fuel Tank Capacity (L)36.7
- Final TransmissionShaft
- TransmissionUltramatic® V-belt with all-wheel engine braking; H, L, N, R, P
- Frame TypeSteel tube
- Suspension FrontIndependent double wishbone, 205mm travel
- Suspension RearIndependent double wishbone, 205mm travel
- Brakes FrontHydraulic dual discs
- Brakes RearHydraulic dual discs
- Tyres Front25 × 8-12NHS
- Tyres Rear25 × 10-12NHS