WOLVERINE X2 R-SPEC
This new compact two-seater is ideal for farm use in New Zealand but can also tackle adventure activities. X2 comes with with a newly designed 272kg-rated piston-assist dump bed with an automotive-style single-hand operated tailgate, and impressive 907kg towing capacity.
No matter the task or terrain, both driver and passenger will enjoy the comfortable and quiet ride that welcomes conversations at any RPM range thanks to the smooth, vibration-free power of the vehicle’s new 847-cc twin cylinder engine.
Yamaha’s driver-centric features include a new ultra-reliable and durable Ultramatic continuously variable transmission that is enhanced to accommodate more torque, as well as Yamaha’s dependable, driver-controlled On-Command four-wheel drive system and the industry’s foremost Electric Power Steering system.
- Engine TypeLiquid-cooled, 4-stroke, DOHC, parallel twin
- Displacement (cc)847.0
- Bore x Stroke (mm)82.0 x 80.2
- Compression Ratio10.5 : 1
- Lubrication SystemDry sump
- Fuel ManagementFuel Injection
- Starter SystemElectric
- Fuel Tank Capacity (L)35.0
- Final TransmissionShaft
- TransmissionUltramatic® V-belt, On-Command® 2WD, 4WD, 4WD with Diff-lock
- Frame TypeSteel tube
- Suspension FrontIndependent double wishbone, 221mm wheel travel
- Suspension RearIndependent double wishbone, 226mm wheel travel
- Brakes FrontHydraulic dual discs
- Brakes RearHydraulic dual discs
- Tyres Front26 x 8-12
- Tyres Rear26 x 10-12